Maximize your backyard kitchen project with the Chicago Brick Ovens DIY Kit.
Your Chicago Brick Oven will be the centerpiece of your backyard grilling headquarters. Get the style and benefit of a permanent wood-fired brick oven without the time and expense of a custom installation.
The outside copper finish is attractive, easy to clean, and durable. Since the oven is well insulated, the external surfaces don't get hot. This comes fully assembled, so you can start "conditioning" it immediately. It is massive, and most of the weight is the oven, so it’s top-heavy.
This may seem expensive, but it’s built to last, works great, beautiful, and in my view, worth every penny.
- Hearth Space: 38" x 28" (wood fire and pizza cooking surface area)
- Product Weight: 625 lbs.
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board & Blanket, Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Assembling a CBO-750 DIY Kit is easy. Watch this short video (1:24) to see how everything comes together.
In the box
- Includes an accessory package that includes a Pizza Peel, Brush, and Infrared Thermometer Gun.
Delivery and Returns
- Please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
- Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!