Have you ever noticed that we always gather our friends and families around food?
Instead of going out for pizza, can you imagine sharing the experience of everyone designing and cooking their own hand-made pizzas?
Having an authentic traditional Italian dome pizza oven is easier and more affordable than you think!
With a Pizzaioli Pizza Oven with Terracotta Arch, your backyard parties will be the talk of the town!
- Friends and family will be in awe over your rustic, hand-made pizza oven crafted in Portugal by families of skilled artisans that have been making pizza ovens for generations!
- WARNING: Be prepared for jealousy from friends, family, neighbors, and random strangers that hear about your pizza oven!
- You will make pizzas to perfection - they way they were meant to be cooked!
- Lots of room to make more than one pizza at a time with a 30-inch stone cooking floor.
- Triple insulated to keep hot for hours so you can focus on cooking pizza after pizza with friends and family.
- We also love to make side dishes and desserts in our oven - foods like wood-grilled shrimp or apple crisp really light up a dinner party crowd!
- An outdoor kitchen - especially one with a traditional style wood-fired oven from Authentic Pizza Ovens - will raise the value of your home.
Making pizza together is a social event! Guests find that making the pizza is a highlight of the party!
At most dinner parties, have you noticed the host scrambling around making sure everyone has the food they need? Often the party is not much fun for the host.
At a pizza dinner party, the food is just a part of the entertainment!
Step 1: Prepare and stretch the dough ahead of time so they just have to add sauce and toppings.
Step 2: Be creative with your sauce and toppings. Pesto, Olive Oil, and Buffalo sauces are just some of the favorites that will inspire your guests.
Step 3: Invite guests to make a pizza to share with the group, and encourage everyone to be creative and try the pizzas made by others.
BONUS PARTY TIP: Add an extra level of fun and competition by having your guests name their pizzas and label them with tent cards or other creative signs. Making up a name can be just as fun as creating your own pizza masterpiece!
Want more ideas for throwing a Pizza Party? Read our blog post about cooking for a group of people. It will give you ideas to help with pizza parties of all sizes.
Click Here: How To Cook Pizza For a Big Group
Handmade craftsmanship makes Authentic Pizza Ovens a top-tier selection with their incredible quality.
Triple insulated with brick, Rockwool insulation, and refractory cement keeps the inside of the oven hot for several hours - minimizing the need to add wood during the cooking process.
Our friend, Chef Brad, even suggests using the lasting heat to simmer slow-cook meals that need lower heat for extended time. For example, after cooking pizza he'll put a roast in overnight and it will be perfectly cooked in the morning.
The Pizzaioli's traditional terracotta brick facade with an aluminum door makes it a decorative oven that can simply be put on top of an outdoor kitchen counter.
Some people will build it into a wall - further accenting the beauty of the terracotta bricks.
How Will You Setup your Pizzaioli pizza oven?
Most Common: Affordable Outdoor Kitchen Countertops
The Pizzaioli is our most traditional pizza oven. Its rustic beauty is very much part of the appeal, so most people flaunt it - not hide it!
Our customers are very creative in how they 'build' the Pizzaioli into their countertop. The most common methods are building a u-shape stand either by stacking landscaping blocks or traditional masonry with brick or stone on the outside.
Stacking Landscaping Blocks
This method is the easiest because it doesn't require mortar - you just stack the blocks in a u-shape that is the right width and depth to support your Pizzaioli.
Because the Pizzaioli base is already a 2.75 inch concrete base, it is its own countertop - making the job even easier and budget friendly. (Shown with the Stone Surround option)
This method can really add style and beauty to the oven - while spending only a little more and putting in some extra effort.
You start by building an inner wall of cinder blocks and mortar. Once that is built, you surround that with brick or stone that fits your style.
Already Have an Outdoor Counter
If you already have an outdoor counter, you can instantly approve its looks and functionality just by setting a Pizzaioli on top - DONE!
Also Common: Built-in Pizza Oven
The traditional Terracotta Brick Arch and the Stone Arch both make stunning faces to your built-in pizza oven.
Built-in pizza oven consoles are as unique as you are. Need help designing one? Contact our team at email@example.com or 480-939-1868 to get started. Please have dimensions of your backyard space ready.
Things to Consider
The Pizzaioli weighs about 1,200 pounds, so you have to make sure of two things:
1. Your countertop is built to support that weight
2. You have a method to get this oven on top of your counter. The Pizzaioli is manufactured with steel eyelets in each corner which allow for easy hoisting. If you (or a buddy) don't have an engine hoist, shop crane, or some other method to lift this up, you may have to rent or buy one for this project (or get lots of buddies
All Authentic Pizza Ovens require a cover to protect them from the elements (unless built-in). You can add the cover at the top of this page.
The lower dome of the Pizzaioli forces more heat to the floor for optimal pizza cooking.
Pizza is just the beginning! Included with your oven is a beautiful Portuguese ceramic baking dish - perfect for foods such as chicken, roasts, veggies, casseroles, desserts and much more. Try baking bread in the oven and you’ll struggle to use any other oven again.
- Weights & Dimensions Are Not Exact As Each Oven Is Handmade.
- 39" W x 26" H x 39" D OUTSIDE
- 33" W x 15" H x 33" D INSIDE
- 19.7" W x 10.6" H Door
- 5.5” W x 6” H Chimney
- Overall Product Weight is about 1200 lbs.
- Chimney: 6” spout with damper. (Pipe extensions and cap available separately).
- Ceramic Baking Dish: (10 x 14.5” x 3”)
- Thermometer (0-500c)
- Ultrafire: Patch kit to address superficial cracks that will develop.
- Please allow 10 days for your order to arrive. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
- Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!