The Kingsman FDV451 is a safe heating appliance with the convenience and efficient heating of propane or natural gas.
Safe and compact enough for a mobile home or bedroom, but so good looking that you'll want it in the living area of your home or in a cabin.
- Available in Millivolt or Electronic (IPI) starter. Whether you want a standing pilot or electric starter, we've got you covered.
- Power outage? Don't get left out in the cold. Both the Millivolt and IPI valve systems allow operation during a power failure with Hi-Low heat and flame adjustment.
- Dual Burner System. This is what gives you the realistic flame pattern.
- Direct Vent means that it draws outside air for combustion. This also means that it can be vented either horizontally or vertically.
- Safety Screen Barrier. To help protect your loved ones.
Select your favorite Trim Color, Flame Display Type and Accessories at the top of this page to make this oven your very own.
Get to know your accessory options. Make your choices at the top of this page.
Front Door and Side Panel Trims (Required Selections)
Basically, you have 3 color choices and 2 Side Panel Design choices. I recommend that you choose the same color trim for both the Front Door and Side Panel Trims.
Charcoal color with either Flat Black or Powder Black Trim (first image - charcoal with flat black trim) or Charcoal color with Stainless Steel Trim (second image).
Side Panel Choices
You can choose the Solid Black Panel choices above, or the Flame Designed Panel below.
Flame Displays (Required Selection)
You have 3 choices for decorating the inside of your stove. All 3 flame displays have a completely different style - yet they all look awesome. Your taste may be different (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I am going to list them in order of my favorite first.
So cool! That's all I can say!
Second Favorite: Oak Log Set with Grate
A total classic!
Honorable Mention: Bronze Glass Media
10 lbs of Bronze Glass Media. Still a great choice in a tough field of competitors.
Oven Reflective Liners
Enhance the look of your oven interior. From left: 3 Piece Porcelain Set, Traditional Brick, and Herringbone Brick
Heat activated with variable speed control.
Thermostats and Remote Controls
You have a choice for Remote Controls.
- Remote Control to Power On/Off
- Thermostat Remote to Power On/Off and Control Temperature
- Thermostat Remote to Power On/Off, Control Temperature and Modulate Flames
- Thermostat Remote to Power On/Off, Control Temperature, Modulate Flames, and Control Fan (requires the Fan Kit option)