The Kingsman ZCV39 is the ultimate Zero Clearance Direct Vent Fireplace for new home construction or renovation.
It is also your best choice for installation anywhere throughout your home.
- Pan burner with Realistic Flame Pattern. Get the look and feel of a wood fire.
- Available in Millivolt or Electronic (IPI) starter. Whether you want a standing pilot or electric starter, we've got you covered.
- Power outage? Don't get left out in the cold. Both the Millivolt and IPI valve systems allow operation during a power failure with Hi-Low heat and flame adjustment.
- Safety Screen Barrier. Protect the little ones in your life.
- Dual Burner System. This is what gives you the realistic flame pattern.
- Direct Vent means that it draws outside air for combustion. This also means that it can be vented either horizontally or vertically.
- We Work With Your Contractor.
Select your favorite Trim Color, Flame Display Type and Accessories at the top of this page to make this oven your very own.
Get to know your accessory options. Make your choices at the top of this page.
Picture Frame Surrounds
- Hearth Mount 4” Wide (Covers 40 5/8” W x 35” H)
- Picture Frame 4” Wide (Covers 40 5/8” W x 37” H)
- Picture Frame 1 5/8” Wide (Covers 36 1/8” W x 32 1/2” H)
Flame Displays (Required Selection)
You have 3 choices for decorating the inside of your Fireplace. All 3 flame displays have a completely different style - yet they all look awesome. Your taste may be different (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I am going to list them in order of my favorite first.
So cool! That's all I can say!
Second Favorite: Oak Log Set with Grate
A total classic!
Honorable Mention: Bronze Glass Media
10 lbs of Bronze Glass Media. Still a great choice in a tough field of competitors.
Oven Reflective Liners
Enhance the look of your oven interior. From top left: Traditional Brick, Stacked Brick, Herringbone Brick, Red Herringbone Brick, and 3 Piece Porcelain Set.
Heat activated with variable speed control.
Thermostats and Remote Controls
You have a choice for Remote Controls.
- Remote Control to Power On/Off
- Thermostat Remote to Power On/Off and Control Temperature
- Thermostat Remote to Power On/Off, Control Temperature and Modulate Flames
- Thermostat Remote to Power On/Off, Control Temperature, Modulate Flames, and Control Fan (requires the Fan Kit option)
Still have questions? Call us at 480-939-1868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.