The Lisboa is a traditional domed pizza oven with a 13 inch tall door and 19 inch interior dome ceiling to give you the versatility of cooking so much more than pizza - including breads, casseroles, and even fits a rotisserie spit.
The Lisboa's 30 inch wide interior is wide enough to cook two pizzas at a time - in as little as 90 seconds!
Handmade craftsmanship makes Authentic Pizza Ovens a bargain for incredible quality.
Triple insulated with brick, Rockwool insulation, and refractory cement keeps the inside of the oven hot for 3 hours - minimizing the need to add wood during the cooking process.
The Lisboa's traditional terracotta brick facade with a steel door makes it a decorative oven when used on a counter top or as a built-in oven. The split door design lets you keep more heat in when cooking pizzas, and adds flexibility for cooking larger dishes.
Pizza is just the beginning! Included with your oven is a beautiful Portuguese ceramic baking dish - perfect for foods such as chicken, roasts, veggies, casseroles, desserts and much more. Add a rotisserie for chicken or turkey, and try baking bread in our oven - you will be amazed!
- Chimney: 6” stainless steel spout with flu/damper. (Pipe extensions and cap available separately).
- Portuguese Ceramic Baking Dish: ( 10”x 14.5” x 3”)
- Thermometer (0-500c)
- Ultra Fire: Patch kit to address superficial cracks that will develop.
Weights & Dimensions Are Not Exact As Each Oven Is Handmade.
- 39" W x 31" H x 39" D OUTSIDE
- 31" W x 19" H x 31" D INSIDE
- 15.5" W x 12" H DOOR
- 5.5” W x 6" H Chimney
- Overall Product Weight 1200 lbs
- No assembly required
- Must cure before using to cooking
- Cracks are normal in all terracotta and brick wood fire pizza ovens. We include our special patch kit with all our traditional brick ovens to fill any cracks. Cracks may appear around the dome or along the seam between the brick and cement. They will expand when the oven is hot and retract when it cools. Most European pizza oven owners do not patch their ovens as it is a sign of a seasoned oven and since they are only superficial they have no reason to.
- Shipping is FREE EXCEPT to islands or where ferries are needed. ex. Nantucket, Staten Island etc. There will be an additional handling fee added at time of shipping.
- Our ovens are shipped in custom crates which sit on a pallet which makes it easy to move with a pallet jack.
- Authentic Pizza Ovens are manufactured with steel eyelets in each corner which allow for easy hoisting. Once in place the eyelets can be cut off.
- Be aware that these ovens are 1,200 pounds and the shipping company does not set these in place. You need to make arrangements to have these set in place.
- Transportation Insurance: 100% insured.
- Returns accepted; buyer must pay return freight and oven must be in original crate.
- All Authentic Pizza Ovens ovens require "all-weather" protection from rain, sleet and snow, fallen leaves and protection from the harsh elements when not in use. If you don't have a cover you can purchase a cover that fits snugly over the oven and secures with a pull tie. These are beautiful ovens that are meant to last for a very long time; but you must take care of it.