Ooni Koda Bundle with Chef Pomodoro Essentials
Included in the Bundle
- Ooni Koda Portable Gas Pizza Oven
- The one-of-a-kind Carry Cover for the Ooni Koda
- Chef Pomodoro Foldable Aluminum 12" Pizza Peel that fits inside of the Koda with the cover on!
- Chef Pomodoro Acacia Wood 13" Pizza Peel. It is way better to put pizzas into an over with a wood peel. This is the best accessory that you didn't know you needed - but you will be very glad you have it.
- Ooni Infrared Thermometer
For me, the Ooni Koda was love at first sight! Don't believe me, read my article "Why I'm So Excited For the Ooni Koda". I wrote this even before the Ooni Koda was available for purchase - and it was everything I hoped it would be!
I love to show off the Ooni Koda. When I show up to a pool party or a friend's house and I'm carrying a pizza oven in a case that looks like a duffel bag - it blows their minds!
Then when they taste the pizza that comes out of the Ooni Koda - again minds blown!
I love the wall of flame that comes out of the back of the Ooni Koda. It heats the oven evenly from side to side - and the open front design makes it easy to get pizzas in and out.
I recommend the Chef Pomodoro Foldable Peel for the Ooni Koda because you can fold it up and store it inside the Ooni Koda - making it even easier to make your pizza deliveries!
Want to talk to Tim? Call 480-939-1868 or email email@example.com and ask for Tim!
10 Hacks for the Ooni Koda - This article will help you get over the learning curve to make amazing pizza from day 1!
This Pizza Dough Recipe is the easiest and the best I have ever used (and I've tried a lot)!
My Favorite Pizza Oven to Take on the Road
When the cover case for your pizza oven looks like a duffel bag - you know it is designed to be ultra portable!
Out of the box the Ooni Koda is ready for a standard barbecue propane bottle and can be modified to work with a 1 pound camping propane cooking bottle. The Ooni Koda is ready to go anywhere you are!
Wall of Flame
One of my favorite features of the Ooni Koda is the 'Wall of Flame' that comes from the back to give you even heat across the entire oven.
Start by preheating the oven on high for 15-20 minutes to get the stone hot. When cooking the pizza, turn it every 15 seconds until all sides are done. How simple is that?
Let friends and family rave about your perfect crust pizzas!
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 11.6 x 24.8” (400 x 295 x 630mm)
- Unboxed weight: 20.4 lbs (9.25kg)
- Cooking surface: 13¼ x 13¼” (337 x 337mm)
- Commercial grade cold-rolled carbon steel shell with high-temperature resistant, powder-coated finish
- 10mm cordierite stone baking board
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to Ooni Koda if the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on
What's In the Box
- Ooni Koda gas-powered pizza oven
- Stone baking board
- Ooni Koda Manual and Ooni Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
- Propane tank gas regulator and hose.
- No peel included
What's in the Koda Chef Pomodoro Bundle?
- Ooni Koda
- Koda Carry Case
- Chef Pomodoro 12-inch Foldable Aluminum Pizza Peel
- Chef Pomodoro Wooden Pizza Peel (best for launching pizzas into the Koda)
- Infrared Thermometer (know when your pizzas are ready)