This silicone lid cover stops spills before they start and keeps your stovetop clean.
So it’s a lid? You’ve already got those. But not like this one.
Hang on. It’s a silicone lid. Not one of those glass or stainless steel numbers you’re probably used to dealing with.
There’s a big difference. Take a look.
- Microwave safe. Just try microwaving a standard pot lid. You’ll break the microwave and be lucky if you don’t start a fire. But these are totally safe.
- Non-stick. Even if your sticky rice exploded, it’s not sticking to this lid. All that splattered oil and crusty who-knows-what are things of the past.
- BPA-free silicone. That means it’s 100% non-toxic and awesome to use when you’re cooking. It’s safe no matter how hot it gets.
- No odor retention. Do you know how some kitchen appliances smell like the thing you were cooking even after you wash them? Not gonna happen here.
- Stops spills. It actually traps excess foam and liquid so there’s no possible way it can spill over onto your stove. Cool, huh?